INTRODUCING CRYPTON HOME FABRIC
What good is a beautiful living room if you’re too worried about spills and stains to really enjoy your space? From markers to wine spills, Crypton Home Fabric’s proven performance technology gives your home both style and functionality. Soft, durable, and resistant to both stains and odors, Crypton Home Fabric is available in a wide array of textures and vibrant colors. And Crypton’s breakthrough performance technology is built into every fiber, so it won’t ever wear away. Spills and stains are easy to clean, and odors don’t cling. Backed by Crypton’s 20+ years of expertise in performance textiles, products made with Crypton Home upholstery fabric stay beautiful, last longer, and give you the freedom to enjoy life. Spend time making memories, not cleaning up after them.
SUPERIOR STAIN AND ODOR RESISTANCE
Every fiber is encapsulated with technology that provides superior stain resistance, easy stain release and odor resistance that won’t wear or wash away. These qualities are permanently bonded to the finer resulting in a long-lasting, easy-to-clean, high-performance fiber.
FREEDOM AND FLEXIBILITY
Crypton Home Fabric allows for design freedom and flexibility. With an amazing array of colors, textures, and patterns, and consistent performance features, the possibilities are endless. Designs can be both beautiful and functional
SOFT AND DURABLE
Crypton Home Fabrics are held to the highest residential durability standards while maintaining a wonderfully, soft hand. This heavy duty rating for residential standards coupled with the easy-to-clean performance features of Crypton Home technology give you an unparalleled, durable fabric option that stands up to your everyday life and allows your investment to be comfortable, stay beautiful and last longer.
TESTED. TRUSTED. PROVEN.
For more than 20 years, Crypton has been trusted choice of U.S. contract designers as the ideal solution for high-use, heavy-traffic environments. Today, there are more than 100 million yards installed worldwide.
Holding more than 20 global patents, Crpyton is known for providing reliable, stain-free, easy-to-clean fabric technology. Held to very high standards, all Crypton formulations are developed and blended at our North Carolina facility, giving us 100% complete quality control.
- Crypton technology is third-party GREENGUARD Gold Certified, helping to create healthier, more sustainable indoor environments.
- Crypton uses Silver Ion Technology; it does not utilize leaching antimicrobials.
- Crypton is free of potentially harmful levels of PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, and door and skin sensitizers.
- Crypton has no halogenated flame retardants (e.g., PBDE)
- Crypton is a proud member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.
- Crypton maintains an ongoing recycling program of manufacturing remnants.
Greenguard Gold Certification means that Crypton technology is low emitting and meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company. The products are screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and volatile organic compounds (VOC) that are commonly known to pollute indoor air.
•Closed-loop industrial processes that cycle waste back into production
•100 percent of fabric scraps recycled into shoddy
•Free of potentially harmful levels of VOCs, PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, and skin sensitizers
•No halogenated flame retardants (FRs), no PBDEs
- Wipe away the excess mess with a dry, clean towel.
- Mix together a simple-soap-and-water solution. We recommend mixing 1/4” teaspoon enzyme laundry detergent, like Tide or Cheer, with 1 cup warm water.
- Apply the solution and agitate with a soft bristle brush.
- Blot with a clean towel and rinse. Repeat if necessary. And remember, soap attracts dirt, so make sure to rinse thoroughly.
FAQ’s ABOUT CRYPTON: